Wednesday, September 8, 2010

DCT & End of Season Finale

Post Ironman is not a merry go round.  Racing an Olympic distance races 3 weeks after an Ironman is not wise.  Went to Dublin for the National Champs and pottered around.  Fairly average stuff.  Fairly average sort of day.  But this is not time for sitting on one's laurels.  (Finish time posted to the right for DCT)

Why? To blow out the cob webs.  To feel rotten before the season finale. Time to head to the world championships in Budapest.

I have to read that back to myself.  Should I be going?  Many would say no, but I would say "well why are you not going then?

Take your chances when they come, it may be the only one you get. Best of luck to all the Irish going over to race.  That makes me proud, all the Irish.

Slan Tamall.

No comments:

Post a Comment